Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing & strategic planning
The course Social Media Marketing teaches you to effectively engage with customers using today’s various social media platforms that are relevant to a business. You’ll learn how to effectively develop and manage complex public relations campaigns using social media. You’ll learn to select and prioritise different digital marketing goals for your organisation, customers, products and services, and then the best ways to achieve them through different forms of social media.
What you’ll learn
- Which social networks to leverage and why
- How to establish your own social media ecosystem to drive traffic
- How to implement social media functionality into your online properties to build your community
- How to implement a streamlined and effective workflow for publishing your digital assets across social platforms
- How to measure the true effectiveness of your online marketing campaigns
Who is this course for?
This online social media course is ideal for anyone who wants to master social media or anyone who is tasked with implementing and managing a comprehensive online marketing strategy for their organisation and brand.
- Marketing Professionals who want to understand the basics of social media marketing
- Aspiring Social Media Managers
- PR/Communication teams wanting to leverage the online space
- Small business owners/Sole Traders
Want to train your team? If you have employees you want to enrol in this course get in contact with us to discuss your options.
- Topic 1: The Social Media Landscape
- Topic 2: Social Media Strategy
- Topic 3: Social Media Networks (Analysed by network)
- Topic 4: Blogging
- Topic 5: Managing a Social Media Footprint
During your course, you will be guided by an experienced online education professional who will be available to assist you with all aspects of your study.
Sharna Bregman – Specialist in video production and editing / advertising and technology. Sharna has produced social campaigns, mobile apps and games for some of Australia’s biggest brands and is a certified digital education expert.
Annette Staglieno – Specialist in digital marketing and communications across the music and entertainment industry, working with brands such as MTV, Sony music, Universal Music, Pacific Magazines, Who Magazine. Annette is a certified education professional in her field.
Online education experience
These courses are designed to let you build your study around your busy life. We have developed an engaging educational experience which can be accessed from any device at any time.
- Study anytime on any device with Canvas (our cloud-based Learning platform)
- 24 hour response time to your queries 5 days per week
- Study groups
- Interactive webinars
- Rich interactive content experience
- Free access to the full Lynda video library