Introduction to Digital Marketing
Email marketing & digital marketing strategy
This online course is perfect for individuals who wish to gain a greater understanding of digital marketing principles, as well as those tasked with implementing and managing a comprehensive digital strategy for their organisation and brand. Whether you’re a marketing specialist, a digital technologist or a small business owner, this online course will give you practical knowledge and valuable insights to implement a successful digital marketing strategy for your brand.
What you’ll learn
- The major types of Digital Marketing, fundamental marketing principles and terminology
- The evolution of Digital Marketing and its place within the overall marketing mix
- Best practices including how to build your subscriber list, create engaging emails and measuring for success
- How to use Campaign Monitor, a platform for managing email marketing
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for individuals who wish to gain a greater understanding of digital marketing principles, as well as those tasked with implementing and managing a comprehensive digital strategy for their organisation or brand.
- Traditional marketing professionals who want to start learning about digital marketing (especially email marketing)
- Small business owners
- People with no background in marketing who want to start learning about digital marketing
Want to train your team? If you have employees you want to enrol in this course get in contact with us to discuss your options.
- Topic 1: Introduction to digital marketing
- Topic 2: Basic types of digital marketing (Email, Social, Display, Website, Content)
- Topic 3: Plan Digital Marketing activities (Customer acquisition, retention and loyalty)
- Topic 4: Execute Digital Marketing activities (Customer acquisition, retention and loyalty)
During your course, you will be guided by an experienced online education professional who will be available to assist you with all aspects of your study.
Sharna Bregman – Specialist in video production and editing / advertising and technology. Sharna has produced social campaigns, mobile apps and games for some of Australia’s biggest brands and is a certified digital education expert.
Annette Staglieno – Specialist in digital marketing and communications across the music and entertainment industry, working with brands such as MTV, Sony music, Universal Music, Pacific Magazines, Who Magazine. Annette is a certified education professional in her field.
Online education experience
These courses are designed to let you build your study around your busy life. We have developed an engaging educational experience which can be accessed from any device at any time.
- Study anytime on any device with Canvas (our cloud-based Learning platform)
- 24 hour response time to your queries 5 days per week
- Study groups
- Interactive webinars
- Rich interactive content experience
- Free access to the full Lynda video library