Content creation, marketing & social media
This course on content marketing will equip you with the knowledge to develop your content marketing strategy across websites and social networking destinations. It’s essential in this fast-paced age (where content is king) to know how to get your message out to the world via digital channels. Firstly, you will learn the fundamentals of a digital ecosystem and how to execute your content marketing strategy. Furthermore, learn about the design and development of an integrated digital marketing communication plan.
What you’ll learn
- How to develop a content marketing strategy and implementation plan
- How to create and produce relevant content for your audience
- How to select and use appropriate social media channels for content distribution
- How to measure content marketing activities
Who is this course for?
The content marketing course is ideal for anyone who wishes to master content marketing, and people tasked with implementing and managing a content marketing strategy for their organisation and brand.
- Marketing professionals who want to understand the basics of content marketing
- Aspiring Social Media Managers
- PR/Communication teams wanting to leverage the online space
- Small business owners
Want to train your team? If you have employees you want to enrol in this course get in contact with us to discuss your options.
- Topic 1: The digital ecosystem (website, social media channels, blog)
- Topic 2: An introduction to content marketing strategy
- Topic 3: Evaluating content marketing opportunities
- Topic 4: Writing & producing compelling content
- Topic 5: Content marketing processes & management
During your course, you will be guided by an experienced online education professional who will be available to assist you with all aspects of your study.
Sharna Bregman – Specialist in video production and editing / advertising and technology. Sharna has produced social campaigns, mobile apps and games for some of Australia’s biggest brands and is a certified digital education expert.
Annette Staglieno – Specialist in digital marketing and communications across the music and entertainment industry, working with brands such as MTV, Sony music, Universal Music, Pacific Magazines, Who Magazine. Annette is a certified education professional in her field.
Online education experience
These courses are designed to let you build your study around your busy life. We have developed an engaging educational experience which can be accessed from any device at any time.
- Study anytime on any device with Canvas (our cloud-based Learning platform)
- 24 hour response time to your queries 5 days per week
- Study groups
- Interactive webinars
- Rich interactive content experience
- Free access to the full Lynda video library