Create and manage a data strategy
Data analytics is a way to make meaningful decisions about business goals, digital marketing campaigns, and conversion rate optimisation. This course will help you create and manage a data strategy, allowing you to identify effective and ineffective activities in order to improve management of your digital marketing spend. Understand the different areas of data analytics and how they add to customer relationships. Learn strategic planning and the most important aspects of data sources, measurement, analysis and reporting.
What you’ll learn
- Analysing and measuring digital marketing effectiveness
- Developing a data measurement plan
- Communicating the effectiveness of the data plan
- How to use digital tools and devices such as Google Analytics
- Conversion rate optimisation
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is tasked with improving online conversion rates or implementing and managing an online marketing strategy for their organisation and brand.
- Marketers tasked with email marketing, website optimisation or digital marketing strategy
- Small business owners who want to understand how to use Google Analytics and associated data to improve business decision-making
Want to train your team? If you have employees you want to enrol in this course get in contact with us to discuss your options.
- Topic 1: Understanding data analytics (including Google Analytics training)
- Topic 2: Strategic planning
- Topic 3: Defining what data sets to measure
- Topic 4: Data optimisation (including tools and dashboards)
During your course, you will be guided by an experienced online education professional who will be available to assist you with all aspects of your study.
Sharna Bregman – Specialist in video production and editing / advertising and technology. Sharna has produced social campaigns, mobile apps and games for some of Australia’s biggest brands and is a certified digital education expert.
Annette Staglieno – Specialist in digital marketing and communications across the music and entertainment industry, working with brands such as MTV, Sony music, Universal Music, Pacific Magazines, Who Magazine. Annette is a certified education professional in her field.
Online education experience
These courses are designed to let you build your study around your busy life. We have developed an engaging educational experience which can be accessed from any device at any time.
- Study anytime on any device with Canvas (our cloud-based Learning platform)
- 24 hour response time to your queries 5 days per week
- Study groups
- Interactive webinars
- Rich interactive content experience
- Free access to the full Lynda video library